The 1 oz Valcambi Suisse gold bar displays the logo as well as relevant information on the obverse (front) side, including the weight, purity, metal content, and unique identifying serial number. On the reverse side are the words “Valcambi Suisse.” These details are also printed on the assay card that comes with each bar.
Bars are encapsulated in their assay cards to protect them from damage, allowing the bars to be handled and verified without direct contact. Furthermore, with its assay card and packaging intact, a Valcambi Suisse gold bar’s authenticity, purity, and weight can easily be verified without professional grading or invasive assay procedures. This makes LBMA-certified gold bullion bars like the Valcambi Suisse 1 oz gold bar prized by investors. These bars have a low premium and are very well recognized and highly regarded due to the well-known brand name and associated companies.
All bars hold one troy ounce of 24 karat gold, a very high purity of 99.99% or 0.9999 fineness. The compact nature of the bars, high gold content, reputable brand, and approval on the “Good Delivery” list makes these bars an excellent choice for anyone wishing to invest in gold and either store personally or have a cache established on their behalf.
About the Valcambi Suisse
The Valcambi Suisse refinery was founded in 1961 and then acquired by Credit Suisse in 1968. The London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) and COMEX approve all Valcambi Suisse products, and these bars offer exposure to investment grade quality gold eligible inside a precious metals IRA.
- Investment-grade quality due to LBMA and COMEX approval
- Assay packaging assures of authenticity and purity without professional grading or invasive assay procedures.
- High gold content at 99.99% purity, and with a small size creating compact storage opportunities
- Issued by Valcambi Suisse, a reputable, internationally-known refinery and mint.
- Precise minting process that ensures consistent, high-quality bars with unique identifiers and brand information.