The 10 oz Valcambi Suisse gold bar is certified for being investment-grade quality. The obverse side displays the well-known Valcambi Suisse logo along with the bar’s specifications and identifying features. The reverse depicts the brand engraved vertically. The bar’s specifications and serial number are both stamped onto the bar’s surface and printed on the accompanying card.
Like the 1 oz Valcambi Suisse bar, this 10-ounce bar has been minted and finished after casting. That explains both the quality of its engraving and its beautiful gleam.
Bars come sealed in a protective plastic case, with assay cards detailing the purity, metal content, weight, and a unique serial number used to identify each bar. 10 oz gold bars offer a lower premium over the spot price of gold than their smaller counterparts, providing better value as well as a more compact, efficient and distinguished method of wealth preservation.
Each bar holds ten troy ounces of 24 karat gold, meaning 0.9999 fineness or 99.99% purity. The high gold content and approval on both the LBMA and COMEX “Good Delivery” lists have made Valcambi Suisse 10 oz bars very attractive to serious investors looking to safely store significant wealth in the form of gold. Until you’ve held one of these in your hand, you just don’t know what real money feels like.
About Valcambi Suisse
The Valcambi Suisse Mint was founded in 1961 and then acquired by Credit Suisse in 1968. All Valcambi Suisse products are approved by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) and COMEX, giving the bars an excellent reputation as a premier way to store wealth and invest in gold. Today, Valcambi Suisse is globally recognized as one of the most reputable and reliable refiners in the world. These bars are eligible for precious metals IRAs.
- LBMA and COMEX approved, offering exposure to investment grade quality gold bars
- Brand-new refiner-sealed packaging with enclosed assay card guarantees the integrity and makes reselling much easier
- Lower premium over the spot price of gold compared to smaller bars
- 10 troy ounces of 99.99% pure gold in a small, compact bar makes for a compact, high-value gold cache
- Engraved with a serial number, bar specifications, and the Valcambi Suisse logo in a more labor-intensive minting process than with cast gold bars