CCPA Privacy Notice for California Consumers
This notice applies only to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered “Consumers” under the CCPA and from whom we collect “Personal Information” as described in the CCPA (“Consumers”).
Information We Collect
We, through our website www.bullionmax.com (“Website”) or through other technological means, collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). More specifically, we collect the following categories of personal information from Consumers, which will depend on the particular business purpose for which we collect it:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.|
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||No|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||No|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||No|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||No|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
The Company obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you.
- Indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things).
- Third parties.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website and services relating to our products.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your information or account with us.
- To process your requests or transactions and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our systems, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our business processes, Website and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA or subsequently agreed to by you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Consumers is among the assets transferred.
The Company will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
The Company may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, including to our service providers.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has not disclosed but anticipates to disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:.
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, the Company has not sold personal information.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at: 3440 W Carson St, Suite 200, Torrance, CA 90503.
Privacy Rights for California Minors in the Digital World
If you are a registered user and under eighteen (18) years old, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfillment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been shared or reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at the address below.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Phone: (800) 729-3202
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Customer Relations Department
3440 W Carson St, Suite 200
Torrance, CA 90503